• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kory

Reaction score
And now the piece of filth wants to go after suppressors.

I'm glad we don't have Hillary Clinton passing anti-gun legislation.

By the way, Trump didn't like bump stocks either...and EO'ed unconstitutional legislation against that.

1101-768x1092.jpg

Kory

Reaction score
Kory, that's a little overboard!
Not really. Whenever Trump's presidency ends (whether 2020 or 2024, I really don't care to argue the logistics of when) we will have lost bumpstocks, likely suppressors, and hell, why not throw in binary triggers. We have had reg flag laws, which people have already DIED over, because Trump has encouraged states to pass legislation on it. Oh, and let's not forget his calls to raise the gun buying age...because people under 21 don't have a right to self-defense apparently. But I've been told by the Trump butt kissers is that it is all 4D chess! Yes! Let's keep giving the gun grabbing Dems (and Republicans) a great victory by saying he "doesn't like them." They're gonna take that and run with it.

Lest we forget the foot in mouth "take the guns first, due process second" a very action that goes completely against the fabric of this country. You know, I think it is poetic justice how Trump whines and complains about unfair investigations and digging into his financials, but hey, when it is EXPLICITLY listed as a right to EVERY law-abiding American, why have due process? Why be fair? This is the bumpstock insanity all over again.

What is crystal clear is whatever decides are used in these shootings, Trump is first to throw his support against them. Trump has flat out accomplished more to hurt the 2nd amendment in this country than Obama ever did. And don't tell me suppressors aren't next, because if a piece of freakin plastic can be classified as a "machine gun" then a suppressor sure as hell can. And that Snorlax looking AG we have will be first to fall in goosestep with the president much like Sessions.

gangstonc

Reaction score
She gave him pens but he only uses a sharpie.

She gave him a book but he does not read.

She served wine made in 1900 when he doesn’t drink.

He got cannons but she served, he did not.

The brooch she wore was bought back from a Royal mistress.

I wonder if Trump knows the Queen humiliated him.

Matt

Reaction score
She gave him pens but he only uses a sharpie.

She gave him a book but he does not read.

She served wine made in 1900 when he doesn’t drink.

He got cannons but she served, he did not.

The brooch she wore was bought back from a Royal mistress.

I wonder if Trump knows the Queen humiliated him.

Get a life!

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
I don't have a MAGA hat. Need to remedy that soon.
I'm surprised you don't have a giant MAGA flag next to your Trump portrait in the living room.

I have a Donald Trump tie if you want to buy it...

fC4zVno.jpg

Matt

Reaction score
I'm surprised you don't have a giant MAGA flag next to your Trump portrait in the living room.

I have a Donald Trump tie if you want to buy it...

fC4zVno.jpg

I already have that tie. How did you know what's in my living room ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logo 468x120
Back