• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kory

Reaction score
Eric “Let’s Nuke Our Own Citizens” Swalwell is planning to join the 2020 Dem presidential field. What a friggin crew the Lefities are putting up!

Evan

Reaction score

Lots of reports that Mueller’s report contained its own summaries at the beginning of each section that were intended for public consumption. Again, all just rumor. We went 22 months without a peep or leak from Mueller’s team. I’m not sold on this just yet.

Like I said, Barr's letter is very carefully parsed. I was born at night, but it wasn't last night, so I understand what that means.

Kory

Reaction score
LSU head football coach Ed Orgeron endorses John Bel Edwards for governor. He has only driven Louisiana further into the ground. Yaw yaw football!

What a friggin joke that state is. Best decision of my life so far was to leave that hell hole.

Evan

Reaction score

gangstonc

Reaction score
He’s dismantling the US government before our very eyes.

We today have no:

Defense Secretary
DHS Secretary
Interior Secretary
UN Ambassador
WH Chief of Staff
DEA Administrator
Secret Service Director

Matt

Reaction score
I agree. Barr’s letter isn’t likely to be wrong or a lie. It is likely to selective.

Do you really believe Mueller would stay silent if Barr was misrepresenting His(Mueller's) report ? Guess who is helping Barr with the redactions ?

Matt

Reaction score
He’s dismantling the US government before our very eyes.

We today have no:

Defense Secretary
DHS Secretary
Interior Secretary
UN Ambassador
WH Chief of Staff
DEA Administrator
Secret Service Director

Give it a rest. I know your entire world went up in smoke with the release of Mueller's report. Just wait until the FISA warrants, 302's and all the evidence of an attempted coup is uncovered. I bet some folks in D.C. are beginning to get a little worried.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Give it a rest. I know your entire world went up in smoke with the release of Mueller's report. Just wait until the FISA warrants, 302's and all the evidence of an attempted coup is uncovered. I bet some folks in D.C. are beginning to get a little worried.
Again, Mueller's report hasn't been released.

Evan

Reaction score

A lot of the FISA material has been released, and 302s were quoted extensively in the trials or pleadings of Gates, Flynn, Pappadoupolous, Manafort, and others.

You're buying into a hysterical conspiracy theory.

Evan

Reaction score
Do you really believe Mueller would stay silent if Barr was misrepresenting His(Mueller's) report ? Guess who is helping Barr with the redactions ?

He's going to follow DOJ regulations like he always has. Has 2 years of this not unequivocally shown that?

Matt

Reaction score
A lot of the FISA material has been released, and 302s were quoted extensively in the trials or pleadings of Gates, Flynn, Pappadoupolous, Manafort, and others.

You're buying into a hysterical conspiracy theory.

No! You are the one that has bought a hysterical conspiracy theory.

Matt

Reaction score

Lots of reports that Mueller’s report contained its own summaries at the beginning of each section that were intended for public consumption. Again, all just rumor. We went 22 months without a peep or leak from Mueller’s team. I’m not sold on this just yet.

Mueller turned down an offer by Barr to review his letter to Congress. Why do suppose he did that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back