• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormStalker

Staff member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
The Sports betting bill introduced in the legislature today has zero chance of passing, imo. Nice try though. Del Marsh introduced his more friendly PCI lottery bill. Video terminals make the tribe mad!

gangstonc

Reaction score
Do you really believe the dem controlled HJC would be objective?

I see quite a few things that don’t quite make sense in this article, so take it with a grain of salt.

Also, it appears as though Kushner was unable to qualify for a security clearance through standard means.

Last edited:

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Trump's behavior is getting more weird as time goes by. He keeps claiming his dad was born in Germany (he wasn't... born in the Bronx) and now he says noise causes cancer.

gangstonc

Reaction score

Lots of reports that Mueller’s report contained its own summaries at the beginning of each section that were intended for public consumption. Again, all just rumor. We went 22 months without a peep or leak from Mueller’s team. I’m not sold on this just yet.

Last edited:

Matt

Reaction score

Lots of reports that Mueller’s report contained its own summaries at the beginning of each section that were intended for public consumption. Again, all just rumor. We went 22 months without a peep or leak from Mueller’s team. I’m not sold on this just yet.

Of course you aren't. You bought the collusion story hook, line and sinker!

Last edited:

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Ladies and Gentlemen - the Twitter of the President of the United States of America

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
I mean, I did laugh don't get me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back