• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Most dems have not accepted the Mueller report. They won't give this up. Did you see that jerk Swalwell on Martha McCallum's show last night ? They are too invested in this to admit defeat or that they were wrong. I still say the Clinton email "matter" has not been properly investigated. And if you were honest you would admit so.
I did not see it, I don't watch sensationalized political cable news media. Fox, MSNBC, CNN. They're all toxic, especially Fox and especially MSNBC. At most I'll infrequently watch PBS Newshour.
I've been honest and talked to you specifically on the Clinton thing in which I said something along the lines of - I don't know hardly anything about it therefore I can't object or support to either viewpoint. However I do find it immensely irrelevant when there's crumbling infrastructure, death and poverty all over our nation. Same reason I've barely mentioned anything about the Russia investigation over the past couple years. Trump seems to be like just another "Fox News all day and only Fox news" fool who is falling for the media's talking points and doesn't address real issues. He drones on about Russia, Clinton's emails, regurgitates Fox and Friends all the time.. on top of chronically lying, etc... There's not much else to do but to point out how he's squandered his opportunity to do good for the country and the world.

Matt

Reaction score
I did not see it, I don't watch sensationalized political cable news media. Fox, MSNBC, CNN. They're all toxic, especially Fox and especially MSNBC. At most I'll infrequently watch PBS Newshour.
I've been honest and talked to you specifically on the Clinton thing in which I said something along the lines of - I don't know hardly anything about it therefore I can't object or support to either viewpoint. However I do find it immensely irrelevant when there's crumbling infrastructure, death and poverty all over our nation. Same reason I've barely mentioned anything about the Russia investigation over the past couple years. Trump seems to be like just another "Fox News all day and only Fox news" fool who is falling for the media's talking points and doesn't address real issues. He drones on about Russia, Clinton's emails, regurgitates Fox and Friends all the time.. on top of chronically lying, etc... There's not much else to do but to point out how he's squandered his opportunity to do good for the country and the world.

Equal application of the law is not irrelevant.

Matt

Reaction score
Your democrat front runner!

1553260409077.jpg

Matt

Reaction score
It’s all facts. Name one thing he says that is a lie in this video.

Opposition research is not against the law. Neither is meeting with a Russian who said she had dirt on the Hildabeast. Polling data is readily available on the internet. Y'all still don't get the joke where Trump asked the Russians to find the beasts emails. It was a joke!

gangstonc

Reaction score
Opposition research is not against the law. Neither is meeting with a Russian who said she had dirt on the Hildabeast. Polling data is readily available on the internet. Y'all still don't get the joke where Trump asked the Russians to find the beasts emails. It was a joke!

Getting dirt on Hildabeast from another country is against the law because it is a “thing of value.”

Internal polling data.
This joke sure did seem to spur action, though nothing can be proven of course.

Last edited:

gangstonc

Reaction score
Then why would Schiff care about naked pictures of Donald Trump ? This was during the election season.
Because he is a democrat. Did you notice how Schiff said he would work with the FBI to obtain them? Did you know that Schiff’s office contacted the FBI after the phone call? Why didn’t Trumps people contact the FBI after they were approached by Russians?

Kory

Reaction score
A man in Mississippi kills a turkey legally, during turkey season, and now has this directed at him.

Looks like Olbermann deleted his tweet but he should’ve went after those two pieces of trash that killed a bear and her cubs while in hibernation protected in a preservation reserve.

I’m also not surprised at the moral outrage (rightfully so) of killing bears in their protected home but we exterminate our own by the thousands every month in this country.

ARCC

Reaction score
Looks like Olbermann deleted his tweet but he should’ve went after those two pieces of trash that killed a bear and her cubs while in hibernation protected in a preservation reserve.

I’m also not surprised at the moral outrage (rightfully so) of killing bears in their protected home but we exterminate our own by the thousands every month in this country.

Two/thirds of people polled would save a drowning dog over another person so nothing surprises me anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back