• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangstonc

Reaction score
McCabe admitted to attempting a coup in his CBS interview. He went on a gut feeling to open an investigation. There was no evidence. I hop the new Ag(I have my doubts) will investigate and charge these people with treason. And I hope they get the punishment they deserve.
Haaaahahahahahahahahahahaha. Considering using the constitution to determine if a president obstructed justice isn't treason, sedition, or a coup.

In other news, we learned in court filings today that evidence against Roger Stone was found in accounts searched in the GRU case (the case against the 11 Russian military officials were charged in interfering with the election). If that is the case, that must mean they were communicating and that Stone was communicating with Russian election meddlers. Sounds like evidence of collusion to me.

We also know that Stone was directed by a senior campaign official to contact WikiLeaks. So, now we know the campaign colluded.

Did Trump know?

Matt

Reaction score
Haaaahahahahahahahahahahaha. Considering using the constitution to determine if a president obstructed justice isn't treason, sedition, or a coup.

In other news, we learned in court filings today that evidence against Roger Stone was found in accounts searched in the GRU case (the case against the 11 Russian military officials were charged in interfering with the election). If that is the case, that must mean they were communicating and that Stone was communicating with Russian election meddlers. Sounds like evidence of collusion to me.

We also know that Stone was directed by a senior campaign official to contact WikiLeaks. So, now we know the campaign colluded.

Did Trump know?

Laugh all you want, but that is what happened. Lisa Page testified under oath that at the time Mueller was appointed they(FBI/DOJ) had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. So why the need for a special council ? Doing oppo research is not collusion. Also, talking about using the 25th amendment among themselves as a way to oust Trump because they did not like him and wanted another candidate to win is akin to a coup. Let's not forget Rod Rosenstein volunteered to wear a wire while meeting with Trump.

Last edited:

skelly

Reaction score
Laugh all you want, but that is what happened. Lisa Page testified under oath that at the time Mueller was appointed they(FBI/DOJ) had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. So why the need for a special council ? Doing oppo research is not collusion. Also, talking about using the 25th amendment among themselves as a way to oust Trump because they did not like him and wanted another candidate to win is akin to a coup.

It is a coup it’s an ongoing coup and it will continue.

skelly

Reaction score
It would still have to pass the senate, and then trump could veto it if the senate overturned it.

In fact leadership can’t stop the vote if any member of either body wants to introduce it. I would like to see them have the guts to do it instead of the gutless move of sueing in the ninth circuit.

gangstonc

Reaction score
In fact leadership can’t stop the vote if any member of either body wants to introduce it. I would like to see them have the guts to do it instead of the gutless move of sueing in the ninth circuit.
Why is suing on the ninth circuit gutless? All the decide is if something is lawful.

skelly

Reaction score
It’s lawful. Lawful way to overturn is by law the job of Congress. We’ve already set a bad precedent of having courts decide what is supposed to be powers left to the states, or are granted to Congress by the constitution, given to the president by the constitution pending congressional approval. Congress should do their job and let their votes be on record. We don’t have the opportunity to vote on these judges.

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Laugh all you want, but that is what happened. Lisa Page testified under oath that at the time Mueller was appointed they(FBI/DOJ) had no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. So why the need for a special council ? Doing oppo research is not collusion. Also, talking about using the 25th amendment among themselves as a way to oust Trump because they did not like him and wanted another candidate to win is akin to a coup. Let's not forget Rod Rosenstein volunteered to wear a wire while meeting with Trump.
What alternate reality do you live in? The special council was created because of bizarre links between Trump and Russia. It was all over the news and the public wanted action.. Congress obliged. Plus the FBI was investigating the link well before the president took office.
No evidence???
The rationale as I understood it from McCabe was that he wanted to be sure things couldn't be swept under the rug by firing & replacing personnel. Their actions were done so there would be a trail and that there'd be proof of what we know today could be substantiated.
I know if this was Hillary y'all wouldn't be playing this off as a republican coup.

gangstonc

Reaction score

Did Trump know?
Skelly or Matt, do you care to comment on this new evidence Mueller showed us?

skelly

Reaction score
So they just made it up?

Nope. I think wiki leaks had the emails.

If I was in cahoots with “oligarchs “, had my middle man contacts with them and they we’re putting dirt out for me, thru wiki leaks, why would I message wiki leaks through their Twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back