• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangstonc

Reaction score
And now we learn the paragons of virtue set up and entrapped Gen. Flynn! Yep, honest and legitimate investigation. If any evidence is tainted is can be assumed all evidence is tainted. If one witness was set up one can assume all have been set up. They will stop at nothing to take this president down! And I mean nothing!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-flynn-entrapment-11544658915
That’s an opinion piece. He wasnt entrapped.

Jacob

Reaction score
No it is not. There are other sources. Do your own homework. Mueller and his gang are dirty cops!

I guess I misread that big fat word at the top that says 'OPINION'.

That doesn't mean that the piece doesn't have any facts, but it's still an opinion piece.

Kory

Reaction score
I have a lot of guns but I had no idea what a bump stock was. What is the purpose(serious question)?
It's a stock that simulates full auto rate of fire through recoil (the gun oscillates quickly back and forth allowing the trigger to be depressed rapidly). It is literally a piece of plastic and the ATF in 2010 ruled that it didn't fall under their jurisdiction. So, the White House, with the support of the NRA, unconstitutionally made it illegal by changing the definition of what a "machine gun" is. Slippery slope.

Casie

Reaction score
I honestly just cant with you men. You are like a bunch of school kids throwing rocks back and forth on the playground. If you cant see your party lies and commits fraud on both sides while elected (or before) and the other is doing the same damn thing while elected and (to get him out) this country will continue to go downhill. I quote our first President in his exit speech.. Well hell, read the whole damn speech and get back to a unified agreement that this country was founded upon. You all are a disgrace to democracy. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington's_Farewell_Address

Casie

Reaction score
Your views and rhetoric will be the fire that divides our great country. You continue to feed into the hate rather than thrive to come to a third party or hell, at least a happy medium. Until we fight against the two party, we are doomed. One party will never rule this country, it is the future!

Casie

Reaction score
2nd

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181214-001802_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181214-001802_Chrome.jpg
    620.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20181214-001802_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20181214-001802_Chrome.jpg
    620.9 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.