• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangstonc

Reaction score

I don’t necessarily agree with this guy, but republicans have to start taking trumps potential criminality seriously.

Can we just start calling him Individual-1 instead of Trump?

KoD

Staff member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Showtime network has a pretty interesting docuseries about past presidential scandals/controversies and how the FBI, CIA, media etc.. got involved. They've done Nixon, Reagan and Clinton so far. Really helps to reset the scope on seeing this administration as a whole.

gangstonc

Reaction score
So individual-1 directing Cohen to commit campaign finance violations is a felony. Also, trying to hide the payments and the purpose of them is fraud.

Is that correct? Are we looking at three felonies committed by individual-1!

Very telling that the Trump org CFO has immunity.

Last edited:

Evan

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious Trump has committed serious crimes, and that's before we've seen what Mueller says about Trump's actions that may have constituted obstruction of justice.

The House is going to impeach Trump. I see no chance of that NOT occurring at this point.

Trump is like a suicide bomber in a room with the toggle switch in his hand, and the GOP are the people in the room. He's holding them hostage. If the GOP could vote anonymously to rid themselves of Trump, the vast majority would do so.

2020 is going to be loads of fun. A candidate will be running that has been impeached, and that's going to destroy the GOP ticket from top to bottom. I've said it before, but I think this ends with Trump negotiating his own exit to avoid criminal liability. It's the only card he has left to play.

gangstonc

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious Trump has committed serious crimes, and that's before we've seen what Mueller says about Trump's actions that may have constituted obstruction of justice.

The House is going to impeach Trump. I see no chance of that NOT occurring at this point.

Trump is like a suicide bomber in a room with the toggle switch in his hand, and the GOP are the people in the room. He's holding them hostage. If the GOP could vote anonymously to rid themselves of Trump, the vast majority would do so.

2020 is going to be loads of fun. A candidate will be running that has been impeached, and that's going to destroy the GOP ticket from top to bottom. I've said it before, but I think this ends with Trump negotiating his own exit to avoid criminal liability. It's the only card he has left to play.
I could see a slim chance the dem led house would not impeach just to let Trump keep doing what he is doing. If they can stall some of his policy initiatives, the Dems may be content to go into 2020 knowing they only have to defeat the worst president of all time.

The republican senate may be well served to try to get trump out of office to have a chance in 2020

gangstonc

Reaction score
Let's hear it
Basically Falwell and his wife became “close friends” with a 21 yr old man they met at a Miami hotel. Cohen used this relationship as blackmail to secure Falwell’s endorsement of Trump.

Not a lot of evidence to support it at this time, and buzzfeed is the source.

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Basically Falwell and his wife became “close friends” with a 21 yr old man they met at a Miami hotel. Cohen used this relationship as blackmail to secure Falwell’s endorsement of Trump.

Not a lot of evidence to support it at this time, and buzzfeed is the source.
WOW

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
With Trump's tax cut that was primarily targeted at the wealthy (like him and his friends and family) and with the escalation in runaway gov't spending under his leadership, Trump recognizes the peril the country will be in when the pending government debt crisis comes home to roost... what is his response to this? "I won't be here when it all blows up" Now that's some great leadership

gangstonc

Reaction score
Thanks for the dumb money maker comment. He attempted to silence Wright. Congress has a fund to pay off abuse victims by its members. where's the criminal investigation?
All he had to do is release the email. That’s what’s happened in the trump “political synergy” case. Show the proof!

Matt

Reaction score
All he had to do is release the email. That’s what’s happened in the trump “political synergy” case. Show the proof!

Are Congressional members using taxpayer money$17 million) to pay off victims of their own abuse committing a crime ? And to top it off they keep it secret and refuse to release the names of the accused members ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back