• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Archive 2017-2019 Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
By the way, Trump has either supported or introduced EOs which directly violate the 2nd and 14th amendments.

I have a question. The 14th amendment was ratified in 1868 I believe. We started granting birth right citizenship in the 1960's to children born of illegal immigrants. Is this correct ?

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
We need a committee hearing. We cannot have a potential rapist as the special counsel investigating the president.
Definitely can't have a potential rapist investigating a potential rapist, that's just absurd

ghost

PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
We need a committee hearing. We cannot have a potential rapist as the special counsel investigating the president.
I'm curious who in Trump's network first contacted the women and offered to pay them to make the charges against Mueller?

Matt

Reaction score
I'm curious who in Trump's network first contacted the women and offered to pay them to make the charges against Mueller?

I'm calling BS on Mueller. This is a distraction a week before the midterms and also to the fact he has no proof of collusion. He also is planting a seed of doubt before this woman makes her accusations public today. I have no idea what the truth is but I will bet the media will not take these claims as seriously as the Balsey Ford accusations.

Last edited:

gangstonc

Reaction score
I'm calling BS on Mueller. This is a distraction a week before the midterms and also to the fact he has no proof of collusion. He also is planting a seed of doubt before this woman makes her accusations public today. I have no idea what the truth is but I will bet the media will not take these claims as seriously as the Balsey Ford accusations.
you don’t think those republican operatives who have a history of shady dealings are capable of trying to make the investigation look bad the week before the midterms?

The FBI has the details. They will sort it out.

Matt

Reaction score
you don’t think those republican operatives who have a history of shady dealings are capable of trying to make the investigation look bad the week before the midterms?

The FBI has the details. They will sort it out.

Why would Republicans do this ? It makes the party look bad. Probably some of the bad democrat actors behind this. Or, Mueller knows the claim is true and is doing damage control.

gangstonc

Reaction score
Why would Republicans do this ? It makes the party look bad. Probably some of the bad democrat actors behind this. Or, Mueller knows the claim is true and is doing damage control.
I don't think Republicans as a whole did it. I think it was the work of two idiots trying to make a name for themselves. I don't think doing damage control would entail turning things over to the FBI.

The witness did not show up to the press conference...

Have you looked into the company that this woman approached with her story?

Matt

Reaction score
I don't think Republicans as a whole did it. I think it was the work of two idiots trying to make a name for themselves. I don't think doing damage control would entail turning things over to the FBI.

The witness did not show up to the press conference...

Have you looked into the company that this woman approached with her story?

The company she keeps does not matter. She has to be believed. Or at least that is what we were told just a few weeks ago.

KoD

Staff member
Sustaining Member
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
If you have ten minutes, this interview with Dave Chappelle and Jon Stewart reflecting on the state of politics is very fascinating. They do a great job of looking at the big picture and sharing their thoughts with perfect euphemisms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back