• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Most debris filled tornado on video

TH2002

Sustaining Member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Man, that Tuscaloosa storm was such a beast. The debris in that thing in person must have been something to behold.
There really aren't any videos that completely do it justice to show just how debris filled it was; I'm not sure why that's the case for Tuscaloosa in particular.
Here are two more that are about as close as we're gonna get, you can especially see how much debris there is as the tornado gets close in the first video and the cameraman zooms in at about the 8:30 mark in the second video.

J-Rab

Reaction score
There really aren't any videos that completely do it justice to show just how debris filled it was; I'm not sure why that's the case for Tuscaloosa in particular.
Here are two more that are about as close as we're gonna get, you can especially see how much debris there is as the tornado gets close in the first video and the cameraman zooms in at about the 8:30 mark in the second video.

Yeah, those two clips give some idea of the debris that thing produced. It had to be absolutely full of it, but like you said, there aren‘t really a lot of videos that show the debris like Moore 99 or Pampa.

Ryan and Chandler always kind of crack me up. They had no idea what they were getting into.

Back