• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jun. 23, 2022

TWBot

TalkWeather Bot
Don't Feed The Bots
Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 21, 2022 * 43 posts * 2,245 views
SouthFLwx said: For now, this is normal during a La Niña. The basin will significantly calm down in August when the North Atlantic takes over. Read more >>
June 16, 2022 * 459 posts * 54,589 views
xJownage said: So...I'm a freight broker working in logistics. I had a driver near Green Bay today who was going to pick up a load for me. I jokingly asked him to send me pictures of damage if ... Read more >>
June 21, 2022 * 333 posts * 13,038 views
pohnpei said: One of thr most impressive 1.One of the most impressive footage in China before 2015 have to be 2008 Lingbi tornado in Anhui Province:【2008年安徽灵璧龙卷风,较清晰的视频-哔哩哔哩】 [link] 2.Also, ... Read more >>
June 20, 2022 * 18 posts * 1,910 views
bjdeming said: Kilauea's summit lava lake has been acting shifty recently, rising a lot as shown in this two-week-old video: [link] and then starting to drop dramatically on June 18th, per HVO ... Read more >>
June 17, 2022 * 24 posts * 299 views
Sawmaster said: Being a Southerner I caught a lot of flak for not liking Southern Rock, but I'd be the first to proclaim Duane Allman as one of the best guitarists and songwriters of the time. ... Read more >>
June 17, 2022 * 6 posts * 201 views
bjdeming said: I went through this when getting books together on cats and Decade Volcanoes (the latter of which I'm rewriting now, since I've grown as a writer somewhat -- always tackle something ... Read more >>
June 18, 2022 * 46 posts * 2,708 views
bjdeming said: Well, last evening was partly cloudy but with a swath of clear sky in the west. Got the phone out and watched for about half an hour at sunset. The video is of too poor a quality ... Read more >>

Back