• Welcome to TalkWeather!
    We see you lurking around TalkWeather! Take the extra step and join us today to view attachments, see less ads and maybe even join the discussion.
    CLICK TO JOIN TALKWEATHER
Logo 468x120

Daily Fantasy is BACK in Alabama! (a.k.a. the Fantasy Sports thread)

StormStalker

Staff member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Finally, we have cars on the track at Daytona today. DK had some decent contest going. I got the year off to a bang taking down the $1 Happy Hour. I had to share with 17 others though lol. Still, a nice day overall. Ready for the 500 next week!

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
Finally, we have cars on the track at Daytona today. DK had some decent contest going. I got the year off to a bang taking down the $1 Happy Hour. I had to share with 17 others though lol. Still, a nice day overall. Ready for the 500 next week!

I had one clash contest on Draft Kings but stunk it up. I played a Fanduel winner take all XFL Tournament for a free entry into a Daytona 500 tournament and won it by 0.10 points.

StormStalker

Staff member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
If your real gutsy, DraftKings has contests up for tomorrow iRacing race at Bristol. We’ve been waiting on these contests to drop and they finally did. Some of the driver’s iRacing rigs are pretty nice. I’ll have a few lineups going but not near my normal volume for a real race.

Back