Slave to Verizon

jasonechols

Rest in Peace
Reaction score
Struggling to reduce my expenses as I have now taken on a car payment. The one thing that is killing us is our cell phone bill. I have a family of 4. I have been with Verizon for a long time. I cannot get an unlimited plan from them. It was not that big a problem until I bought phones for our two kids. With 4 lines...my bill is now sometimes as much as $350 a month.

I also have 4 phones on a payment plan which makes up a chunk of that bill.

I have to get out from under this and do something else. But how do I do so without dropping a couple thousand to get out?

Mike S

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
PerryW Project Supporter
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
T-Mobile was doing a deal at Christmas where they paid up to about $800 to get you out of your old carrier.

If you're interested shoot me some details on Facebook and I'll contact one of the Decatur managers who is a friend.

StormStalker

Staff member
Reaction score
Special Affiliations
  1. SKYWARN® Volunteer
You may also qualify for discounts on your bill at Verizon depending on where you work. I know they offer government employees discounts as well as educators.

jasonechols

Rest in Peace
Reaction score
T-Mobile was doing a deal at Christmas where they paid up to about $800 to get you out of your old carrier.

If you're interested shoot me some details on Facebook and I'll contact one of the Decatur managers who is a friend.

You may be hearing from me on that. I am looking for some relief.

Back